We’re currently recruiting for:
Job Title: Experienced Jetter
RGL is looking to recruit some experienced Jetters from either a Hydrodemolition or Refinery background with full driving licence, WJA certification, CSCS and /or CCNSG cards and, above all, a “can do” attitude.
If you feel you have what it takes to join the country’s leading jetting company, please send a CV (or list of experience to date) through this website.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job Title: Surveyor Estimator
The role of Surveyor Estimator is a key role within the organisation of a growing water jetting company based near Romsey in the South of England.
- At least 2 years’ experience gained in a commercial construction environment
- A qualification in a construction, civil engineering, quantity surveying or similar discipline.
- Able to read and interpret construction plans and drawings.
- Fully conversant with project methodology (Gant Charts, Project Initiation Documents etc. etc.).
- A strong and infectious “can do” attitude coupled with a desire to meet deadlines without compromising quality.
- A logical and robust decision making ability that stands up to challenge.
- A commitment to continuous improvement.
- Good working knowledge and ability to use the Microsoft Office suite of programs in particular Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and the ability to discuss at all levels.
- Capable of, willing to and hungry to develop the role and to play a part in the growth of RGL.
This role will suit someone with a range of construction/civil engineering skills and experience who is able to work unsupervised on his/her own initiative and who enjoys a challenge. Furthermore, a positive “can do” attitude coupled with a pleasant demeanour are essential to the success of the role and fitting into the dynamic working environment.
There are many rewards for those who enjoy a challenge and like working on their own initiatives. These include good remuneration, potential to develop, a dynamic, exciting and enjoyable working environment.
Location: Office based, some travelling required
Salary: To be advised
Closing date for applications: End March
We also welcome speculative application – in particular for experienced operatives and managers throughout the UK.
To apply for a specific vacancy or make a speculative application please provide the following information and then upload your CV.