RGL was founded in 1984 by Mr John Twigg and has pioneered the use of Ultra High Pressure in the water jetting industry. Since then, the company has evolved to become the UK’s leading provider of UHP water jetting services for a wide range of industries. We are a family orientated company and strive to keep that “family feel” despite growing considerably in recent years.
The company operates from our Head Office and Workshop facility located on the South coast of England but maintains offices in London and Manchester so we can respond quickly to enquiries from all over the country. We are currently owned and run by three Directors who still play a full time role in the development of the business.
Our strength lies in our ability to provide a unique interface between water jetting technology and the job to be done through assessing/understanding the customers task and designing, building and deploying bespoke technical solutions accordingly. We firmly believe that early engagement with the client and working together to deliver a shared objective is key to our success both now and into the future.
RGL operates successfully both in the UK and internationally and prides itself on delivering a customer’s requirements OTIF (On Time In Full) whilst ensuring the safety of all involved and minimising the environmental impact of their activities
If there are any questions regarding what we do, how we do it or how we might be of service, please do not hesitate to make contact.
RGL is regularly audited and maintains certifications, including:
- Quality Management – ISO 9001: 2015 – Certificate
- Environmental Management – ISO 14001: 2015 – Certificate
- Health & Safety Management – ISO 45001:2018 – Certificate
- SSIP Certificate – Certificate
- Water Jetting Association – Membership Certificate
- Constructionline – Certificate
- Builders Profile – Certificate
- Achilles UVDB – Membership Certificate
- Achilles UVDB B2 Verify Audit – Audit Certificate
- Achilles FPAL – Membership Certificate
- Achilles FPAL Audit – Audit Certificate
- Achilles Oil & Gas Europe – Membership Certificate
- Achilles Oil & Gas Africa – Membership Certificate
- Avetta Consortium – Membership Certificate
- SSSTS Qualified Team Leaders– present on each and every job.
- CSCS qualified operators
RGL are active members of the Water Jetting Association and have worked closely with the organisation since 1984 when Mr John Twigg set up RGL. As the president of the WJA, Mr Twigg played a major role in developing the safety and technical standards that we respect today .
- Clarity on what data we have, how we use it, why we need it and who has access to it.
- Updates to the choices you have over how we use your data.
- Details of who to contact if you have any concerns.
|File type||File description||Download below:|
|Integrated Policy Statement||Download|