Since its foundation in 1984, RGL has evolved to become the UK’s leading provider of water jetting services for a wide range of industries.
We pride ourselves on our continuing investment and development in our growing business. Our industry leadership has been achieved by anticipating and responding to our client’s new and existing requirements with pioneering technical innovations to provide quicker, cheaper, safer and environmentally considered solutions.
Our services are delivered through a cost-effective national network of expert crews located throughout the UK. These are managed by our head office in Hampshire and our regional office based in Manchester. We have also provided our services throughout Europe.
RGL is a private limited company run by a highly experienced management team. It’s headed by family shareholders/directors Christopher Twigg (Technical Director), Jeremy Twigg (Commercial Director) and Ian Clarke (Operations Director).
The RGL team at a glance offer:
- A highly experienced estimating department
- A design and engineering centre offering technical solutions for new challenges
- A hands on operations department providing project management and support
- An in-house maintenance team, which tests and prepares all equipment prior to project start and offers swift response to breakdowns if they occur.
- Mobile technicians offering on-site engineering back up.
We are active members of the Water Jetting Association and have successfully achieved ISO 9001 and ISO18001 accreditations.
Above all, we aim to ensure that “what we say, we do”. In other words,we aim to deliver on all our promises and maintain high levels of client satisfaction. Our business depends on it.
- Clarity on what data we have, how we use it, why we need it and who has access to it
- Updates to the choices you have over how we use your data
- Details of who to contact if you have any concerns
|File type||File description||Download below:|
|Integrated Policy Statement||Download|