It is well known that drains and sewer pipes have a tendency to “close up” due to the build-up of scale and sludge which restricts flow leading to a slower process speed. This situation can have a major negative effect on the relevant industrial process and therefore start to effect performance.
RGL have dealt with many instances of this type of flow restriction in small diameter pipes (300mm) to those of over 1 meter across. In each case, the restrictions were starting to affect the businesses concerned and quick, efficient, environmentally friendly solutions were required.
We have a range of specialist equipment for tackling this type of problem including specialist nozzles, centralisers, winches and vacuum hoppers. These not only enable the pipe to be cleared quickly, but also facilitates the containment and removal of the blockage for its environmentally friendly disposal.
With a range of pump options, various flows and pressures to meet the specific requirements of the job; all our pumps are always kept “refinery ready” and fitted with “Chalwyn” valves, spark arrestors and bolt on earth connections. Furthermore, all our pumps are fitted with certified lifting eyes which allows them to be safely lifted into position if the need arises.
RGL have invested in a “Rotoream” system that gives the capability to clean hundreds of meters of pipeline from a single access point and can successfully negotiate multiple bends.
This technology can be deployed in pipes over 50mm diameter and in almost any location. It is safe to use in hazardous atmospheres.
This innovative equipment harnesses the energy from the rotating jetting head to rotate the hose. This allows it to travel several hundred meters inside a pipe whilst negotiating any bends along the way but still having enough power to blast away obstructions and flush the unwanted material out.
PLEASE CALL 02380 817 160 FOR A PIPELINE CLEANING QUOTATION OR FILL OUT OUR ENQUIRY FORM
Fill out our enquiry form to get a quotation.
- Water jet cleaning is a very effective method of cleaning pipes suitable for removing all types of material.
- Using our Rotoream enables up to 4 times longer pipe runs to be cleaned than would be possible with conventional pipe cleaning equipment.
- Steers the cleaning jet and hose through tight bends, elbows and even T-pieces.
- Safe to use in explosive atmospheres.
- Minimises the need for costly and time consuming mechanical intervention to split pipe work.
- The equipment is remotely operated keeping a safe distance between rotating hoses, high pressure jet heads and jetting operatives.
- Resultant debris can be collected and contained for environmentally friendly disposal.
- Avoids the need for excavation of the pipe to create access points.
- Keeps pipes intact therefore reducing the risk of releasing contaminants into the environment.