Heat Exchanger Cleaning
Overview: Heat Exchanger Cleaning
Ultra high pressure water jetting is a highly effective, non-destructive method of cleaning Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers, Finfan Heat Exchangers and Condenser Tube Bundles that have become blocked or fouled.
Our rotary, rigid and flexible UHP lancing systems enable us to remove blockages from blocked tubes as well as “polishing” dirty tubes. The system is capable of tackling vertical, horizontal, straight or U-bend bundles with tubes as small as 10mm in diameter.
The equipment we use is portable, semi-automatic and operated remotely. This offers an improved level of safety over manual systems. Our equipment, together with our skilled operators and when matched with our high efficiency nozzles mean that exceptional levels of clean are achieved, quickly and safely.
At RGL, we have a range of equipment to suit most cleaning requirements. We also create bespoke tooling for our customers when they come to us with complicated cleaning challenges which require an innovative water jetting solution. In these instances, our engineering department design and fabricate one off bespoke tooling to meet individual customer requirements.
Our Management will work with your Turn Around Team well in advance of the event. We aim to clearly understand the cleaning challenges that are to be faced and prepare accordingly, in good time to ensure we get your plant back into production as quickly as possible.
RGL have multiple teams experienced in Refinery Working and we offer a fully flexible service, operating 24 hours a day and seven days per week if required.
PLEASE CALL 02380 817 160 FOR A HEAT EXCHANGER CLEANING QUOTATION OR FILL OUT OUR ENQUIRY FORM
Fill out our enquiry form to get a quotation.
- Tube heat exchangers are fragile and expensive – high pressure water is a non-destructive cleaning method which won’t damage the wall of the tube.
- Cleans the heat exchanger tubes back to its original surface and restores both flow capacity and heat transfer to ensure optimum efficiency is regained.
- Our systems are pneumatically or hydraulically powered and thus are safe for use in hazardous atmospheres.
- They are remote controlled and enable the operator to stand at a safe distance thus reducing hazard of working in close proximity to high pressure water jets and removed.
- Waste by-products created by the cleaning process can be contained if required.
- Tube cleaning with UHP water jet avoids the risks associated with using toxic/dangerous chemicals such as caustic acid. This method is especially beneficial for tube cleaning in the food industry.