RGL has a huge amount of experience gained from many different types of civil engineering projects. These projects include: tunnels, roads, railways, bridges, airport terminals, hospitals, power stations, water treatment works, oil refineries, nuclear establishments and many more.
Over the last 30 years we have worked for most of the UK’s top civil engineering contractors and have maintained our envied position on their preferred supplier list.
We offer a range of services to the civil engineering including but not limited to:
- Cutting and removing dilapidated concrete particularly when the reinforcement need to remain in place and undamaged.
- Cutting and removing concrete where vibration caused by percussive tools would be harmful to the structure.
- Removal of bridge joints where road closure times have to be minimised.
- Accurate cutting of apertures in concrete structures.
- Removal of concrete wrongly poured or outside specification.
- Scabbling concrete efficiently and economically without causing vibration or dust.
- Removing coatings and waterproofing.
- Providing a “key” to smooth surfaces to facilitate re-coating or layering with new concrete.
- Concrete blockages without damaging the pipe wall.
- Removing metal obstructions such as piles from underground pipes
- Cutting into live sewage mains where there is a risk of methane gas causing an explosion.
- Cutting circular piles underwater.
- Cutting sheet piles underwater.
- Cutting cast iron water and sewage pipes