RGL recognises that the protection of the environment should be an integral and fundamental part of our business. We are aware of the impact our day-to-day operations have on the environment and continually strive to reduce our impact and measure the improvement made in this area.
The RGL management team has specific responsibility for policy development, coordination and evaluation of environmental performance. The environmental performance will be recorded and the policy will be maintained and upheld by the designated managers.
We undertake to provide the necessary training and support of all employees to ensure that they understand and are able to fulfill the relevant aspects of the policy in their day-to-day work. The policy shall be publicly available. We are committed to minimising the impact of our operations on the environment by means of a programme of continuous improvement and in particular, focus on the following:
- Set clear objectives and targets with the aim of ensuring continual improvement of the company’s environmental performance and management system.
- Conduct our operations to ensure compliance with all relevant environmental legislation.
- Show a continual commitment to the prevention of pollution through the use of operational controls, training and risk assessment.
- Make efficient use of resources, reuse rather than dispose where possible and promote the use of recycled materials.
- Improve waste management and reduce waste to landfill where possible.
- Continually aim to minimise energy consumption through effective energy management.
- Reduce wherever practicable the level of uncontrolled atmospheric emissions.
- Manage and control effluent discharges arising from our operations.
Appropriate resources will continually be made available to ensure that the environmental policy is implemented in full through managerial vigilance and regular auditing and review.
|File type||File description||Download below:|
|ISO 14001: 2015 Certification||Download|