At RGL we recognise that the protection of the environment should be an integral and fundamental part of our business. We are aware of the impact our day-to-day operations have on the environment and continually strive to reduce this impact.
We do this through the monitoring of our performance and improving the efficiency of what we do which not only reduces environmental impact also drives improvements in the business.
To date we have achieved notable efficiency improvements through the redesign of the jets and nozzles we use which has the knock on effect of reducing fuel usage and machine up-time.
The RGL management team believe that improving environmental performance is inextricably linked to improved business performance and are committed to driving improvements in both through our Integrated Management System by:
- Conducting our operations to ensure compliance with all relevant environmental legislation.
- Setting clear objectives and targets with the aim of ensuring continual improvement of the company’s environmental performance.
- Reducing pollution through minimising waste and driving efficiencies throughout the business
- Improve waste management recycle wherever possible thus reducing waste to landfill.
- Reusing rather than disposal where possible and promote the use of recycled materials.
- Aiming to minimise energy consumption through effective energy management.
- Managing and controlling waste water and debris discharges arising from our operations.
|File type||File description||Download below:|
|ISO 14001: 2015 Certification||Download|