Drain and Sewer Obstruction Removal
Rentajet Group Limited has, for many years, specialised in providing a selection of water jetting solutions to a wide range of industrial sectors. A recent successful project has been to develop an abrasive water jet cold cutting rig which can be pushed up small diameter sewer pipes of 300mm diameter + and then to cut out any metal or concrete obstructions by remote control.
This technology has already been successfully deployed on several major jobs where the only viable alternative was to dig out the pipe and replace it which would have caused major disruption as well as significant cost.
Once it has been ascertained that a pipe has a blockage that cannot be removed by conventional drain cleaning methods, RGL carry out a survey to relevant dimensions (pipe diameter, distance from nearest manhole etc) and a take a photographic survey of the obstruction to be removed.
Once the relevant information has been gathered, the RGL team can put together a project plan to provide a suitable rig. Whether that is to adjust/modify an existing rig or manufacture a new rig for the specific application, once completed, RGL mobilise a jetting team and all necessary equipment to site.
Industial Drain and Sewer Descaling
Over years of service, drains and sewer pipes have a tendency to “close up” due to the build up of calcium scale. RGL have dealt with many instances of this ranging from small diameter pipes (300mm) to over 1 meter. In each, the blockages have caused major disruptions to the businesses concerned and quick solutions are a necessity.
RGL have a range of specialist equipment for tackling this type of problem including a range of specialist nozzles and pumps with flows/pressures to meet the requirements of the job. We can also arrange to collect the scale that we remove and arrange for it’s environmentally friendly disposal if required.
PLEASE CALL 02380 817 160 FOR A DRAIN OBSTRUCTION / SEWER DESCALING QUOTATION OR FILL OUT OUR ENQUIRY FORM
Fill out our enquiry form to get a quotation.
- Avoids the cost and disruption of excavating drains/sewers.
- Restores facility quickly and effectively without the need for closure of highways, roads and pedestrian areas.
- Quickly restores drains to maximum flow capacity.
- Allows relining of pipe using trenchless technology.
- RGL equipment is remotely operated from outside the area of blockage.
- Not having to dig the blockage out avoids hazards associated with open cut trenches – vehicle/pedestrian re-routing.
- Removal/part removal of foundation piles that have penetrated drains/sewers.
- Removal or cutting out of any obstruction that cannot be removed using standard drain cleaning methods.
- Where a Larson pile had mistakenly been driven into a 300mm flood plain overflow pipe.
- A far cheaper and easier method than open excavation and pipe replacement.